Tuesday, April 14, 2015"Florals for Spring ... Groundbreaking" The devil wears Prada
While floral for spring is definitely NOT groundbreaking , I can't help but get caught up in the trend every time spring rolls around . It's feminine and flirty and you can have so much fun with it !
This cute Zara skirt <here> is adorable and I just LOVE the print , very 'Dolce Gabbana' . Paired with a denim shirt , it adds the right amount of casual to the look .
I love the way My Closet Diaries wore the dress version <here> . Unfortunately , I'm not sure the dress suits my body type so I may have to skip it, but I'll still playing with it to see if I can make it work .
I'm even loving florals on the nails ! This is a subtle water colour floral look done at the Holt Renfrew Spa on Bloor St by Surley who is so amazing and adorable .
I also picked up this Clover Canton Floral dress which is the perfect length for me (most dresses are way too short on me ) I can't wait to wear it !
What is your favorite spring trend ?
P.S For those of you who used to follow me back in the days of "Currently Obsessed" you will be familiar with this "Must Read" post. We decided to have a one time reunion post and it was super fun! Check out the other bloggers spring trends and some of their recent posts below.
- Alison*Elle - Alison has been embracing 2015 with a helpful reminder from this love wall.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle discovers her favorite Express camisole comes in a Spring-worthy floral print.
- Ella Pretty - Zeba was super-excited to get a full page feature in a Canadian magazine!
- Fifth & Bloor - Mehreen is loving her extremely ripped jeans! She talks about how to style them here.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen just announced Baby #2 and shared some pregnancy updates.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle discusses her new hair care finds
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette channeled her inner Betty Draper with this dress for spring